Nofunallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://www.synchtube.com/r/Spoony# <-----------

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Matrix Trilogy

Go down 
+2
DumbDiggers
bat out of hell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bat out of hell
No bodies bitch
No bodies bitch
bat out of hell

The Matrix Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: The Matrix Trilogy   The Matrix Trilogy EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 pm

What are your opinions on the Matrix trilogy?

Me thinks, the first film is the best. Not only does it have fantastic action scenes, it's a science fiction thriller full of mystery and philosophy. It's just so sweet and pure.

The second film isn't lacking in story, but it doesn't have the same kind of awe that the first had. However, it has arguably the best action scenes.

The third film is the worst of the trilogy, but that is not to say it's bad. I think the main problem with it is that it's an afterthought. The Wachowskis probably wanted to create Matrix sequels, but got tired after Reloaded and realized that they didn't want to get too deep. So Revolutions is just there to wrap things up. The action scenes aren't nearly as iconic. The action scenes at Club Hel are ok, but nothing compared to choreographed sweetness of previous action scenes. The final climatic battle between Neo and Agent Smith is overtly dramatic. There's nothing going for it. It's just Neo and Smith going back and forth with each other. Them flying around a surrealistic rainy city was a bit silly. However, seeing the APUs in action was pretty cool.

Some other thoughts about the trilogy:

Even though Agent Smith became a silly caricature, Hugo Weaving acted as him above and beyond and beyond perfectly.

Most of the actors were perfect for the role. I wonder how the trilogy would have turned out if it was Will Smith acting as Neo (Will Smith was originally cast to play as Neo, but he turned down the offer).
Back to top Go down
DumbDiggers
Adrian Brody
Adrian Brody
DumbDiggers

The Matrix Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Trilogy   The Matrix Trilogy EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:23 pm

The Matrix Trilogy Fc638f99a8649f2d60d077551a3e2305
Back to top Go down
http://www.GETDUBS@NIGGER.com
Monocle
Broski
Broski
Monocle

The Matrix Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Trilogy   The Matrix Trilogy EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Nigga do you really expect me to read all of that shit?
Back to top Go down
AWACS SkyEye
Broski
Broski
AWACS SkyEye

The Matrix Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Trilogy   The Matrix Trilogy EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 am

As you said, 1 is the best, 2 is tolerable, but for me, 3 was an absolute trainwreck right from the start. The only good things to come out of it was Neodammerung and Navras, both exquisite pieces of music, and an utter shame they were used for crappy CGI climax scenes.
Back to top Go down
thedeaddiety
Broski
Broski
thedeaddiety

The Matrix Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Trilogy   The Matrix Trilogy EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:58 pm

AWACS SkyEye wrote:
As you said, 1 is the best, 2 is tolerable, but for me, 3 was an absolute trainwreck right from the start. The only good things to come out of it was Neodammerung and Navras, both exquisite pieces of music, and an utter shame they were used for crappy CGI climax scenes.

see here ^
Back to top Go down
TheVidya
dumb nigger
dumb nigger
TheVidya

The Matrix Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Trilogy   The Matrix Trilogy EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:38 pm

guess who I am
Back to top Go down
http://www.synchtube.com/r/VidyaOP
Sponsored content

The Matrix Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Matrix Trilogy   The Matrix Trilogy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Matrix Trilogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nofunallowed :: Media :: MOVIES-
Jump to: